Saturday, September 12, 2009

Namaste

Hi Guys..
I Love reading and writing. Poetry, I feel, is the best way to express one's emotions. This is one thing which gives me immense pleasure and feeling of fulfillment. Our mind is an ocean of thoughts, thoughts of all kinds, flavours and colours and we can compartmentalize these feelings by putting them in a prose, so that , years later when we look back, each will be a reminiscence of the bygone days. This will remind us of the varied feelings we went through at different stages of life.
I started writing long back but never thought of publishing it. But now I am starting one.. Its never too late !! :-)
Please read my creations and give feedback..
Best Regards!!

2 comments:

Yana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYANT! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MORE ISPIRATION TO RIGHT MORE POEMS AND MAY BE PROSE AS WELL. WISH YOU A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!

Jayant said...

thanks so much yana! sorry for the late reply :)